ThermalTech Engineering (TE) is a collection of highly skilled consulting engineers specializing in mechanical, electrical, controls and energy management engineering since 1980. TE has offices in 5 states (Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana and Texas) and employs over 180 engineers, designers, and professional staff.
We are currently seeking an engineering administrative manager for our Cincinnati, Ohio office. The selected candidate will:
- Report to a firm principal for goal setting and performance reviews.
- Work directly with firm principals and managers to execute day to day business operational needs of a wide variety.
- Assist in the coordination and planning of administration and operational activities for engineering staff based in the region.
- Assist in developing new processes and objectives to manage a growing business with a rapidly expanding workforce to ensure consistency, quality, and work-life quality.
- Assist in updating company policies and procedures manuals, including routine updates.
- Create contracts for construction, sub-consultants, major equipment purchases, etc. with direct support from the requesting engineer and firm principals
- Ensure contracts and purchase orders are properly executed by receiving and cataloging supporting information. Ensure documents are uploaded to procore and entered properly. Work with Project Manager to ensure data is entered correctly to help with proper billing.
- Provide administrative support to ongoing engineering and construction projects using Procore and other communications/collaborative platforms.
- Assist the Financial Manager in billing reviews with project managers to allow for timely billings to ensure good cashflow.
- Participate in annual renewals and quotations for health/dental/vision insurance plans.
- Participate in new employee onboarding and startup including setting up checklists, assisting in required legal and payroll paperwork, coordinating with IT for accounts and technology tools, training on timesheet and expense report software, etc.
- Manage key vendors in ordering and account reconciliation including rental car agencies.
- Coordinate office functions including events, customer in-office meetings, etc. including catering services.
- Coordinate repairs, corrections, and improvements with property management.
- Supervise, assign duties, and delegate tasks to administrative assistant staff and/or co-op student employees for a range of functions such as the ordering and stocking of office and breakroom supplies.
We train and support motivated individuals to maximize their opportunity to succeed, and we reward their efforts with competitive salary and benefits, and a generous performance bonus program.
If you are looking for the opportunity to make a high-profile, bottom-line impact on the success of a winning team while enjoying the rewards of your skills, experience and successful efforts, email your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to discussing the exciting possibilities with you.
See the complete job description including qualifications and additional responsibilities in the PDF at the download link below.