Our Cincinnati-based consulting firm is seeking an early to mid-career (2-5+ years preferred) electrical engineer for design and analysis projects in commercial, industrial, and institutional
facilities in our Elizabethtown, PA office.
- Accredited electrical or architectural engineering degree required
- Ideal candidates will have studied power system analysis, electrical machines, and/or industrial control systems
- Strong computer skills with AutoCAD/Revit/modeling experience
- Excellent critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and research design issues with available resources
- Successful completion of the FE exam preferred but not required at time of hire
- Curiosity to learn and grow in career
- Eligible to work in the US without the need for current or future sponsorship
- Project design and installation in industrial facilities
- Food and beverage plant experience is desired
- Industrial power distribution design from 120V up to 15kV
- Development of electrical construction packages including AutoCAD drawings and written specifications
- Coordination with other trades including mechanical, plumbing, process, architectural, and structural
We train and support motivated individuals to maximize their opportunity to succeed, and we reward their efforts with competitive salary and benefits, and a generous performance bonus program.
If you are looking for the opportunity to make a high-profile, bottom-line impact on the success of a winning team while enjoying the rewards of your skills, experience and successful efforts, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to discussing the exciting possibilities with you.
See the complete job description including qualifications and additional responsibilities in the PDF at the download link below.