ThermalTech Engineering (TE) is a collection of highly skilled consulting engineers specializing in Utility and Facility engineering since 1980. We have offices in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Tennessee, Texas, and Pennsylvania and are currently seeking a Construction Manager to expand our turn-key service offerings to our existing customers.
We train and support motivated individuals to maximize their opportunity to succeed, and we reward their efforts with competitive salary and benefits, a generous performance bonus program, and excellent growth and advancement potential.
- US work authorization required
- Construction management experience through co-ops/internships required
- Ability to manage customers, contractors, and vendors. Project management certification is desired.
- Strong computer skills including experience with AutoCAD, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, and project management collaborative software
- Great problem solving and communication skills
- Understanding of and commitment to doing what it takes to earn long-term customer loyalty (our company enjoys a repeat business rate of more than 95%)
- Understanding of mechanical equipment design and fabrication
- Working knowledge of industrial utility systems including Steam, Compressed Air, Chilled Water, and HVAC systems is preferred
- Understanding of construction contracts and all associated construction documentation
- Must be able to travel. Typical job assignment duration is from 1-6 months. Majority of travel will be within the US.
We train and support motivated individuals to maximize their opportunity to succeed, and we reward their efforts with competitive salary and benefits, and a generous performance bonus program.
If you are looking for the opportunity to make a high-profile, bottom-line impact on the success of a winning team while enjoying the rewards of your skills, experience and successful efforts, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to discussing the exciting possibilities with you.
See the complete job description including qualifications and additional responsibilities in the PDF at the download link below.